Scope of Conscientious Objection Act
2. Right to remain unfertilized
3. Right to terminate pregnancy (trimesters retained)
4. Consent, Theft of Consent
5. Areas of inviolability
6. Scope of Conscientious Objection: Inviolability, Standing.
7. Vetting the objection
8. Religious conflicts of interest
9. Foetal child support in personhood jurisdictions.
10. Legislative limits
- Are the obsessively "moral" the least moral because the universe is beyond specifics of our morality. World's goods and evils will always come and go, with rewards and punishments not going they way you particularly may see fit, so your job is to love your neighbor anyway on this highway we all are on, is that so? Speak, Reinhold! http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/justice-and-mercy-(9780060661717)-reinhold-niebuhr; bio at http://www.tameri.com/csw/exist/niebuhr.shtml
BODILY INTEGRITY ACT
A fertilizer without authority shall be subject to civil and criminal penalties.
Standing of conscientious objectors to the choices made by the Individual.
- Legislative committee preference: Leave this whole area to the person, and to the deity to sort out, if the deity cares. What if the deity says: your job is to love each other, so get on with it regardless of who prospers and who does not.
- Why should someone of no religion. What if nobody is paying attention.
10. Legislative limits. No legislation can address this issue dispositively, thus emphasis shall be on enacting further legislation by which all areas of personal bodily integrity shall be off limits to any legislation whatever. The recourse for such objectors in the meantime shall be courteous persuasion, financial incentive, change in culture such that pregnancy is rewarded, and made a seamless part of an individual's life and work.
Historical references 2008: Wording is vital. Some proposals in the past would have allowed definitions of contraceptive services to be "abortive" or abortions, See also the Department of Health and Human Services (DHH) at http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/story?id=5405561&page=1/